Make transactions to multiple beneficiaries via Flip for Business Dashboard using the Multi Input method. This transfer method is suitable for small transaction. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your Flip for Business account via https://business.flip.id/.
- Click the Send Money button and select the Multi Input method.
- Select the bank and input the information of the the account number, amount (minimum of IDR 10,000 and maximum of IDR 50,000,000), remark (optional) and additional remark (optional) then click Add if all required columns have been filled.
*The maximum limit per transaction depends on the applicable agreement
- Repeat the process in the previous step to add more beneficiaries.
- If all beneficiaries information have been inputted, click the Verify button to verify the beneficiary accounts.
- Flip for Business system will show the Beneficiary Name as registered in the Bank System. Make sure the inputted data is correct and click Continue.
- Select the Payment Method, via Deposit or Bank Transfer.
- Pay via Deposit
Make sure the Flip for Business account deposit balance is sufficient and click Continue. If the Deposit Balance is insufficient, a Top Up Deposit can be made first.
Select the OTP Code Method, there are two options via Email or Phone Number. Once selected, click the Send OTP Code button.
Check the email or SMS inbox for the OTP Code that was sent. Input the code in the column provided and click Enter OTP Code.
- Pay via Bank Transfer
Select the bank you want to use and click Continue. Make a transfer from the company's bank account to Flip account with the total amount up to the last 3 digits as instructed. If it's successful, click I Have Transferred.
- Pay via Deposit
- Flip for Business will immediately process your transaction and the status of the transaction can be seen on the Overview Page of the Send Money menu.
Artikel ditutup - tidak bisa memberikan komentar.