After successfully activating the balance feature, you can top up your Balance. To top up your Balance, you can follow these steps:
- Click the "MANAGE BALANCE" button on the homepage.
- Please enter the nominal balance you want to top up (the minimum balance is Rp. 10,000).
- If the nominal has been inputted, then click "TOP UP BALANCE".
- On the Balance Top up Method page, please select the bank to be used. Before choosing a bank account to use, make sure you have read the terms and conditions that apply.
- Next, the details of the transaction orders made will appear. If it has been checked properly and correctly, please transfer to the account listed on the Flip application via ATM / internet / mobile banking for the nominal amount + unique code.
- After transferring to your Flip account, please confirm your transaction by clicking the “I TRANSFERED” button.
- After the funds you have sent have been verified, the top up/Balance will be processed immediately. The time required to process transactions is generally 10 (ten) minutes. However, should you find any problem with your transaction, please upload the transfer proof for the purpose of manual checking. You can close this page and the transaction process will continue.
- After the balance has been successfully processed, the balance can be directly used to send money, credit/internet data packages and PLN electricity.
If your balance top up transaction has been successful but the balance on the Flip application still hasn't increased, please try logging out and re-logging into your Flip account. If there are further problems, you can contact the Flip team in the help chat, via email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.