Currently, withdrawal transactions (Flip Coin disbursement) can only be made directly through the application by:
- You may find "More" button on the home page of Flip application.
- Then select the "Withdraw" menu.
- Enter the nominal you want to disburse, the minimum disbursement of the Flip Coin is IDR 10,000 (ten thousand Rupiah).
- After that, to add the account you want to withdraw from, you can click +ADD ACCOUNT DESTINATION.
- The page for adding an account for Flip Coin withdrawal is as follows.
- Select a bank and enter your account number on this page, then click "CHECK NAME". If the account name appears and is correct, click the "ADD ACCOUNT DESTINATION" button.
- Enter your account pin and the transaction will be processed.
- If you have never created a pin before, you will be directed to create an account pin first. Please enter the account pin you want to use on the “Create a New PIN” page. Then, enter the OTP code (6 digit number) which Flip has sent via SMS to the mobile number registered in your account.
- The OTP code is confidential, so don't tell anyone.
- After your account pin has been successfully created, re-enter it during Flip Coin withdrawal, then the Flip Coin withdrawal transaction will be processed.
- If the transaction has been successfully processed, Flip will display the transfer proof and send the transaction details to the registered email.
- It should be noted that the maximum balance disbursement per day is IDR 5,000,000 (five million Rupiah) and for balance disbursement accounts, it can only be made to the account that matches the name of the Flip User concerned.
Artikel ditutup - tidak bisa memberikan komentar.