Usually, transactions will be processed within 10 minutes after the money enters the Flip system. The following are several things that can cause your transaction to be processed outside the time limit.
- Your money didn't go into Flip's account. These could be caused by:
- Return during the transfer process,
- Transfer directly to the recipient's account, not to the Flip account first,
- The transfer method sent is a scheduled transfer or SKN (clearing) so that the money sent does not arrive immediately.
- Errors in the transfer process. For example:
- The transfer destination (bank or account number) differs from the account number stated in the application