Welcome to the Flip Digital Products page. Thank you for accessing the page and/or purchasing Flip Digital Products.
The Flip Digital Product Terms and Conditions are part of Flip Terms and Conditions. You or the User are required to read, understand and agree Flip Terms and Conditions before further reading, understanding and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for Flip Digital Products listed on this page (“Digital Product Terms and Conditions”).
These Digital Product Terms and Conditions govern the provision by Flip in collaboration with Digital Product Partners (as defined below) for Flip Digital Products and access and purchase and/or payment for Flip Digital Products by Users contained in the Flip Application (“Digital Product Services”).
1.1 Digital Products means products in digital form offered and/or provided by Digital Product Partners, including, but not limited to, mobile phone credit top-ups, mobile phone data packages, electricity tokens, and payment of postpaid bills such as electricity, water (PDAM), Internet, Cable TV, and Health BPJS (BPJS Kesehatan) (“Postpaid Bills”).
1.2 Flip Digital Products means Digital Products marketed through the Flip Application based on partnership cooperation between Flip and Digital Product Partners.
1.3 Flip Service means all services that can be accessed by Users through the Flip Application including Fund Transfer Services (Apps), Trial Services, Flip Globe Services (Apps), Request Money Services, Digital Product Services, or other services that may be operated, provided, offered, and made available are modified and/or added from time to time by Flip alone or jointly with Flip Partners.
1.4 Digital Product Partners means third parties, including, but not limited to, principals, distributors, telco provider, billers, aggregator or other partners and have cooperated with Flip to market Flip Digital Products.
1.5 Flip Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions of use of the Flip Application which can be viewed at the following link: Flip Terms and Conditions.
1.6 Transaction means purchase transactions and/or payments for Flip Digital Products by Users through the Flip Application.
2. General requirements
2.1 Purchases of Flip Digital Products in the form of mobile phone credit top-ups, mobile phone data packages, and electricity tokens can only be made through the Flip Application according to the denomination available or according to the instructions displayed in the Flip Application.
2.2 Payment for Flip Digital Products in the form of Postpaid Bills can be made to Digital Product Partners who have collaborated with Flip as provided and displayed in the Flip Application.
2.3 Users can make Transactions using either the fund transfer method through the Flip Application (i.e. bank transfer, VA, Flip Coin) or using the Balance to purchase, among others, mobile phone credit top-ups, mobile phone data packages, electricity tokens, and for the payment of Postpaid Bills from Digital Product Partners.
2.4 The Balance can be used entirely until it is nil and its use will be subject to the provisions stipulated under Flip Terms and Conditions.
2.5 The Balance will be reduced automatically by the amount entered or confirmed by the User for the related Transaction, as long as the Balance is sufficient. If the Balance is insufficient for the related Transaction, we may refuse to process the User's Transaction with the payment method using the Balance.
2.6 If the User requests a refund, the User must submit a refund claim to Us no later than 7 (seven) calendar days from the date of the Transaction by submitting sufficient supporting evidence for the Transaction and the reasons for the request. On the basis of these documents and information, We may assist with the refund process from Digital Product Partners based on the results of Our review of the claim and the policies of the Digital Product Partners.
2.7 If the Transaction status is successful but there are problems such as, among other things, the data/credit package has not been received at the telephone number of the Transaction destination, the electricity token is invalid, and so on, the User understands that Flip can only help communicate to the Digital Product Partner. Any form of resolution for this disruption is the sole responsibility and decision of the Digital Product Partner.
2.8 Users understand that in providing Digital Product Services, We only act as intermediaries/organizers of trade through electronic systems (Penyelenggara Perdagangan Melalui Sistem Elektronik - PPMSE) and/or payment service providers (Penyedia Jasa Pembayaran - PJP) through partnerships with Digital Product Partners. We have no control over the quality, accuracy and legality of Flip Digital Products, which are the responsibility of Digital Product Partners and/or other third parties. Users are encouraged to read and understand the terms and conditions of the Digital Product Partners contained in each platform Relevant Digital Product Partners for further provisions regarding Digital Products offered and/or provided to Users.
2.9 To the extent permitted by the Applicable Laws and Regulations, Flip is not responsible in any way and form and the User agrees to release Flip from all responsibilities, demands, requests, orders, compensation, claims, expenses, damages, obligation to pay fees, and/or lawsuit in any form resulting from but not limited to:
- a. any and all errors and/or negligence of the User, either directly or indirectly and/or intentionally or unintentionally, in making Transactions and using Digital Product Services, including but not limited to errors in choosing Digital Products, choosing payment methods, Transaction destination telephone number data , customer/bill number data, BPJS number data, and/or error in the amount of funds. In this case, Flip will only take reasonable assistance measures for the User in solving problems that may arise from the User's mistakes, namely for example to help communicate with Digital Product Partners. Therefore, Users are advised to always pay attention and re-check every detail in the Transaction and understand the Terms and Conditions for Flip Digital Products and the terms and conditions for Digital Product Partners;
- b. any and all circumstances where Transactions are not carried out due to User's lack and/or negligence in paying Transaction nominal, loyalty points, and/or Flip Service Fees to Flip Accounts based on Transactions previously made by Users;
- c. inaccuracies, inaccuracies and/or incompleteness of any and all Data submitted by Users to Flip;
- d. Disturbance, bug, inaccuracies and defects in the Flip Application as long as Flip has made reasonable efforts necessary to improve the Flip Application;
- e. events or causes beyond the control or ability of Flip including but not limited to natural disasters, wars, riots, hardware conditions, electronic or transmission infrastructure system failures, power interruptions, telecommunication disruptions, clearing system failures or other matters determined by Authorized Regulators and/or other authorized government agencies;
- f. misuse of the Flip Application, including Digital Product Services by Users;
- g. rejection of Transactions by Digital Product Partners;
3.1 If there are further questions regarding matters that have not been sufficiently regulated in these Digital Product Terms and Conditions, Users can contact Flip, via email correspondence firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 021-30002424, and/or help chat on the Flip Application. For further information regarding Digital Products, please contact each relevant Digital Product Partner by correspondence as listed on each platform courtesy of Digital Product Partners.
3.2 Flip may from time to time make changes to the terms contained in these Digital Product Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of these Digital Product Terms and Conditions will be displayed on the same page. Users are expected to check this page from time to time to find out about changes of these Digital Products Terms and Conditions.
3.3 These Digital Product Terms and Conditions may be translated into foreign languages by Flip. In the event that there is a possibility of a difference in interpretation between the Indonesian language version and a foreign language version, the Indonesian language version shall prevail.
3.4 By continuing to access Flip Application and/or use the Digital Products Services, User declares that he/she has read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Digital Products Terms and Conditions that have been changed, amended, or made addendums by Flip.
Last Updated On: October 18th, 2023