Thank you for choosing Flip for Business API for your company's disbursement solution!
Below are the steps that you must complete to do transaction using Flip for Business API:
Step 1: Understand how Flip for Business API works by reading our documentation
- See the Flip for Business API documentation..
- How Flip for Business API generally works:
- Flip for Business user sends a request to check the beneficiary account by using our Bank Account Inquiry API which is mandatory to be implemented.
- Flip will send a callback to inform whether the account is valid or not.
- After ensuring that the beneficiary account is valid, Flip for Business user sends a request to send money by using our Disbursement API.
- Flip will automatically responds with PENDING status and process the transaction.
- Flip will send a callback to inform whether the transaction is successful or not.
Step 2: Complete integration and testing in Flip for Business Sandbox (Test Mode) environment
- Flip for Business team has provided a Sandbox environment so Flip for Business users can test the integration flow using a certain deposit for testing.
- Access the Sandbox environment here.
- Transaction made using Bank Account Inquiry API and Disbursement API in Sandbox will be responded with PENDING status and will not be processed by default. Flip for Business user can simulate transaction manually from the Sandbox dashboard by clicking force success or force failed.
Step 3: Complete integration in Flip for Business production (Live Mode) environment
- Make sure that you have already completed integration in Sandbox environment and got User Acceptance Test approval from our team (please contact our team for the test details).
- In production environment, follow these steps to set up your integration:
- Set callback URL for Bank Account Inquiry API and Disbursement API in API Settings page.
- Test callback URL by clicking the test button in API Settings page.
- Complete deposit top-up in production.
- Perform test for Bank Account Inquiry API and Disbursement API in production.
If you face any difficulties during API integration, please send us a message by clicking the icon on the bottom right corner of business.flip.id page.
Artikel ditutup - tidak bisa memberikan komentar.