Flip for Business provides multi account management that enables you to collaborate with your colleagues to operate the account for your business needs. Follow the steps below to add new users to your multi account management:
- Log in to your Flip for Business account via https://business.flip.id/
- Click the "Manage Multi Account" button on your Flip for Business dashboard.
- Click the "Add User" button on the top-right side of the page.
- Input the email of the user you would like to add, choose the role, and click the "Add User" button. For more detailed information about the available role setting, click here.
- Upon submitting the user information, a confirmation page will appear which allows you to review the information. If you are sure the information is correct, you can click the "Yes, Add User" button to proceed.
- After submitting the request, the email and role will be added to your Multi Account list and a confirmation email will be sent to the new user.
- The new user must confirm their email by accessing the confirmation email and creating a password for their account.
- Your new user can now access your Flip for Business account with limitations based on the role you have chosen for them.
Artikel ditutup - tidak bisa memberikan komentar.