Transfers to many accounts with different nominal values can be done more easily and quickly using the CSV/Excel method on Flip for Business. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your Flip for Business account via https://business.flip.id/.
- Click the Send Money button and select the Upload CSV/Excel method.
- Download the CSV/Excel Format for Flip for Business Transaction. Input beneficiary bank, beneficiary account number, amount (minimum of IDR 10,000 and maximum of IDR 50,000,000*), remark, beneficiary email, beneficiary name, unique transaction ID (optional), and additional remark (optional).
*The maximum limit per transaction depends on the applicable agreement
- Upload the completed CSV/Excel file and click Submit.
- Flip for Business system will show the Beneficiary Name as registered in the Bank System. Make sure the inputted data is correct and click Continue.
- Select the Payment Method, via Deposit or Bank Transfer.
- Pay via Deposit
Make sure the Flip for Business account deposit balance is sufficient and click Continue. If the Deposit Balance is insufficient, a Top Up Deposit can be made first.
Select the OTP Code Method, there are two options via Email or Phone Number. Once selected, click the Send OTP Code button.
Check the email or SMS inbox for the OTP Code that was sent. Input the code in the column provided and click Enter OTP Code.
- Pay via Bank Transfer
Select the bank you want to use and click Continue. Make a transfer from the company's bank account to Flip account with the total amount up to the last 3 digits as instructed. If it's successful, click I Have Transferred.
- Pay via Deposit
- Flip for Business will immediately process your transaction and the status of the transaction can be seen on the Overview Page of the Send Money menu.
Artikel ditutup - tidak bisa memberikan komentar.